For the 2007 AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour, the following
rules will be used:
- Each match will be a best of three rally-scoring sets.
- The first two sets are played to 21 points.
- The third set is played to 15 points.
- Teams must have a two-point advantage to win a set and
there will be no caps used.
- There are two (2) timeouts per set with a duration of 30
- Only one (1) injury timeout per player per match is
- A side change will occur every seven (7) points in the
first two sets and every five (5) points in the third set. The side
changes will be direct without delay.
- Time between sets will be one (1) minute.
- Court dimensions are 8-meters (26-feet, 3-inches) by
8-meters per side.
- In 2001, the AVP approved the implementation of having a
let serve be "in play." This means, if a server's ball hits the
net and falls into the receiving team's space, the ball is in play.
[ Volleyball World Wide Main Page
Copyright ©Volleyball World Wide
Volleyball World Wide on the Computer Internet/WWW